Call for Applications: Be a STAR $25,000 Grant
Is your organization taking a stand against bullying? Would additional funding help take your efforts to another level?
Be a STAR, the anti-bullying initiative founded by The Creative Coalition and WWE, is awarding four (4) $25,000 grants to public charities that utilize the Be a STAR curriculum and resource tools in a creative manner to combat bullying or enhance their current anti-bullying program with the Be a STAR curriculum and resources. Winning organizations will submit an original anti-bullying program that includes the Be a STAR goal of “Show Tolerance and Respect.” You can find out more information on Be a STAR and view our anti-bullying tools here.
Award Amount: $25,000.00
Number of Awards Granted: Four (4)
Deadline: Applications due Friday, November 1, 2013
Awards Announced: On or before Friday, January 3, 2014
Who Qualifies for the Grant?
Applicant must be a 501(c)(3) public charity.
How Do I Apply?
We're sorry! The application period is now closed. Thank you to all of the organizations that have applied!
How are the grantees selected?
All applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a 501(c)(3) public charity in good standing
- Organization focused on anti-bullying efforts
- Organization reputation and references
- Population served
- Program innovation and projected impact
- Utilization of the Be a STAR curriculum, messaging and resource tools
- Compelling plan of action and timeline
- The organization’s ability to engage its members through the proposed program
- Metrics used to measure the impact