Enter WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley's 2016 WrestleMania Dream Vacation Sweepstakes for a chance to win a dream vacation for two to WrestleMania Week, Thursday, March 31, to Tuesday, April 5. Visit rainn.org/wrestlemania.
Entry Deadline is Tuesday, March 15, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Drawing date is Wednesday, March 16.
Price per entry:
- 5 entries: $10 ($2 each)
- 10 entries: $15 ($1.50 each)
- 25 entries: $25 ($1 each)
- 75 entries: $50 ($0.67 each)
- 150 entries: $75 ($0.50 each)
- 400 entries: $100 ($0.25 each)
- 1000-plus entries: ($0.15 each)
The Grand Prize includes:
- Round-trip air transportation (this includes two economy-class seats from winner and guest’s closest major U.S. or international city, to an airport within 25 miles of Arlington, Texas)
- Round-trip transportation between airport and hotel
- Five nights lodging at the Comfort Suites in Arlington, Texas, from Thursday, March 31, to Tuesday, April 5, (single room, double occupancy)
- $1,000 in spending money
- Two tickets to WWE NXT TakeOver on Friday, April 1
- Two tickets to the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Saturday, April 2
- Two ringside tickets to WrestleMania on Sunday, April 3
- Two tickets to Monday Night Raw on April 4
- Two tickets to WrestleMania Axxess
- Dinner with Mick Foley himself
- An original 20-inch by 32-inch Rob Schamberger piece of art featuring the wrestler of his or her choice
- For a complete list of prizes, click here
100 percent of proceeds from the WrestleMania Dream Vacation sweepstakes will benefit RAINN — the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN is a WWE partner. Learn more.
Total approximate retail value of the grand prize is $5,000.
Enter at rainn.org/wrestlemania and follow #WrestleManiaDreamVacation on Twitter for live sweepstakes coverage.